Here's the teaser:
Here's how to enter:
Participants must be between the ages of 13 and 18 years old, so that lets us out - we're a Primary School.
But I think this Science Fair will offer a very exciting model of how students, teams, and classes might collaborate through the Internet, regardless of age or subject areas. While you watch the second video, "Google Science Fair: How to enter", you'l hear what is expected of participants:
- Participants can work alone, or in a team of 2 or 3
- Participants must have parents' or guardian's written permission
- Participants will create a project web site which can be shared with your team
- The project must include photos, spreadsheets, and video or slides
- Participants should make their project site "as robust and interesting as it can be"
Follow developments on Google's Science Fair Channel on YouTube and the Science Fair website.